IFrame Problem WIth ASP

Thread: IFrame Problem WIth ASP

New Bee Guest

Default IFrame Problem WIth ASP

WHat is wrong with this?<BR><BR>Response.Write("&#060;td&#062;&#060;i frame align=left width=625 height=310 language=vbs frameborder=0 marginheight=0 src=/cpresourcing/admin/region/recruit/default.asp?PROTOCOL_NUMBER=" & RS("PROTOCOL_NUMBER") & "&REGION_ID=" & RS("REGION_ID") & "&#062;&#060;/iframe&#062;&#060;/td&#062;")<BR><BR>No matter what I do, the parameters just do not want to pass to the next page. The iframe page does accept the parameters when I view the source, but the receiving page just does not accept the results. What are possible reasons?

not new Guest

Default Listen dude

First off, with a ****ing name like New Bee, why are you posting in advanced forum???????? Get this **** out of here.<BR><BR>Second, you crossposted. Read the ****ing rules before you do.<BR><BR>asshole

Los Angeles, CA

Default Will never condone a crosspost

But maybe you should tone down the ante for the so called "new bee"s<BR><BR>

New Bee Guest

Default RE: I see no beginning boards available

How about suggesting a beginning to intermediate board where gurus of good class and temperament could respond and provide some guidance.

whatever Guest

Default RE: I see no beginning boards available

don&#039;t worry about him, he&#039;s just got issues with his small penis and he&#039;s taking it out on you.<BR><BR>he is obviously a moron.

Default that'd be the 'ASP Q & A' then.....

... rather than &#039;advanced&#039;