I&#039;m trying to create a virtual directory and set it&#039;s properties with VBScript. I am able to create the application, and the script runs without any errors; however, it is not setting the Execute Permissions to "Scripts and Executables" like I want it to. The msdn doc leads me to believe that the AccessExecute property is the correct way to do this, it&#039;s not working for me. I&#039;ve not been able to find any sample code in using this property to see if I&#039;m not using it correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks<BR><BR>Option Explicit<BR><BR>&#039; Get virtual directory object<BR>Dim objVirDir<BR><BR>Const POOLED = 2<BR><BR>Set objVirDir = GetObject("IIS://LocalHost/W3SVC/1/ROOT/MyDir")<BR><BR>&#039; Create application in a pooled process<BR>objVirDir.AppCreate POOLED<BR><BR>&#039; Set execute permissions to scripts and executables<BR>objVirDir.AccessScript = True<BR><BR>&#039; Clean up<BR>Set objVirDir = Nothing<BR><BR>If Err.number &#060;&#062; 0 Then<BR> wscript.echo "Error Description: " & err.description<BR>End If<BR><BR>wscript.echo "done"