Thread: AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!! HELP with Execute, PLEASE!

Default AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!! HELP with Execute, PLEASE!

Hi all. Here is my code:<BR><BR>&#060;%@Language=VBScript%&#062;<BR>& #060;%Response.Buffer=True%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<B R>Dim MyArray, MyConn, RS, i<BR><BR>Set MyConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> MyConn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=" & Server.MapPath("/data/cars.mdb")<BR><BR>SQL = "Select OMC_YN, OMC_YNLabel From BANNERSTUB"<BR>Set RS = MyConn.Execute(SQL)<BR><BR>MyArray = RS.GetRows<BR><BR>RS.Close<BR>MyConn.Close<BR>Set RS = Nothing<BR>Set MyConn = Nothing<BR><BR>For i = 0 To UBound(MyArray, 2)<BR> Response.Write "First Column = " & MyArray(0, i) & "<BR>"<BR> Response.Write "Second Column = " & MyArray(1, i) & "<BR>&#060;p&#062;"<BR>Next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR> ....and I keep getting the following error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01fb&#039; <BR><BR>An exception occurred: &#039;Execute&#039; <BR><BR>/crosstab4.asp, line 13 <BR><BR>Any ideas? <BR><BR>Thanks Tim

Default Not sure we can...

You may have a corrupted database? In Access, try using the "tools" and do "repair database"??<BR><BR>You *might* try using <BR><BR>SQL = "SELECT * FROM BANNERSTUB"<BR><BR>to see if that makes a diff, but I&#039;d bet against it. Incorrect field names should have produce a more meaningful error that "exception occurred". <BR><BR>Incidentally, that error simply means that ADO has detected that something in the ODBC driver (or, I suppose, in subordinate ADODB code) crashed, rather than detecting an error and returning gracefully.<BR><BR>