Error 800a0cc1

Thread: Error 800a0cc1

ASP Newcomer Guest

Default Error 800a0cc1

Can anyone tell me why I get the following error, the code it relates to is displayed below and line 86 is marked.<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039;800a0cc1&#039; <BR><BR>Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. <BR><BR>/lecturer/makebooking1.asp, line 86 <BR><BR>CODE:<BR>iNameIndex = 0<BR>iQtyIndex = 0<BR><BR>For iNameIndex = LBound(arrName) to UBound(arrName)<BR> If arrName(iNameIndex) &#060;&#062; "None" Then<BR> RSBookingItem.AddNew<BR>LINE 86 RSBookingItem("AV Item ID") = arrName(iNameIndex)<BR> RSBookingItem("Booking Number") = iBookingNumber <BR>RSBooking("Quantity") = arrQty(iQtyIndex) <BR> RSBookingItem.Update<BR> iNameIndex + 1<BR> iQtyIndex + 1<BR> RSBookingItem.MoveLast<BR> Else <BR> End If<BR>Next

Default RE: Error 800a0cc1

Either the field your looking for doesn&#039;t exist, or you missplelled it.

ASP Newcomer Guest

Default RE: Error 800a0cc1

As far as I know the field does exist, it does in the database therefore it should in the recordset, and I have not misspelled it. <BR><BR>Could the problem relate to the fact that the variable the recordset field is equal to, gets it&#039;s value from a listbox in another page, that is filled by a database table ?. Or is the problem specifically related to the field in the recordset.