ok - REALLY NEED TO pass the passedscriptingcontext object from an asp<BR>page to a vb dll im working on - heres some simplified code from my dll that shows the kind of thing im after . . <BR><BR>before i can use any of the myresponse.XXXX EG write methods<BR>Do I HAVE to have a copy of transaction server ?<BR>Can i use the passedScriptingContext object at all without trans. server ?<BR><BR>Any help would be welcomed ;-)<BR>Cheers<BR><BR>Option Explicit<BR>Dim SQLQuery As String<BR>Dim DBConnection As ADODB.Connection<BR>Dim RSTable As ADODB.Recordset<BR>Public MyScriptingContext As ScriptingContext<BR>Public MyApplicatiopn As Application<BR>Public MyRequest As Request<BR>Public MyResponse As Response<BR>Public MyServer As Server<BR>Public MySession As Session<BR><BR><BR>Public Sub OnStartPage(PassedScriptingContext As ScriptingContext)<BR>Set MyScriptingContext = PassedScriptingContext<BR>Set MyRequest = MyScriptingContext.Request<BR>Set MyResponse = MyScriptingContext.Response<BR>Set MyServer = MyScriptingContext.Server<BR>Set MySession = MyScriptingContext.Session<BR>MyResponse.Write ("YADDA YADDA ")<BR>End Sub