Mult-Dimension Array ReDim problems

Thread: Mult-Dimension Array ReDim problems

Default Mult-Dimension Array ReDim problems

Dim arrayMulti(3,2)<BR><BR>arrayMulti(0,0) = "Joe"<BR>arrayMulti(0,1) = "543-1234"<BR>arrayMulti(0,2) = "Programmer"<BR>arrayMulti(1,0) = "Jennifer"<BR>arrayMulti(1,1) = "543-0987"<BR>arrayMulti(1,1) = "Manager"<BR>arrayMulti(2,0) = "George"<BR>arrayMulti(2,1) = "666"<BR>arrayMulti(2,2) = "Musician"<BR><BR>ReDim Preserve arrayMulti(Ubound(arrayMulti,1), Ubound(arrayMulti,2)) <BR>arrayMulti(3,0) = "Steve"<BR>arrayMulti(3,1) = "33"<BR>arrayMulti(3,2) = "Student"<BR><BR>RW(Ubound(arrayMulti))<BR>RW(Ubou nd(arrayMulti,1))<BR>RW(Ubound(arrayMulti,2))<BR>R W(arrayMulti(2,1))<BR><BR>Can somebody please help me with redim with multi-dimension arrays?? If I&#039;m not getting out of bound errors, I get a stupid array is locked message ("This array is fixed or temporarily locked" when I fluke the right numbers for re-dim preserve.<BR>

Default ReDim Preserve

This may help...<BR><BR><BR>If you use the Preserve keyword, you can resize only the last array dimension, and you can&#039;t change the number of dimensions at all. For example, if your array has only one dimension, you can resize that dimension because it is the last and only dimension. However, if your array has two or more dimensions, you can change the size of only the last dimension and still preserve the contents of the array. <BR><BR>