I have a connection string that looks like this:<BR><BR>strConnection = "PROVIDER=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;DATA SOURCE=G:Dirdb.mdb;uid=blah;pwd=blah;"<BR><BR>and I get the "Could not find installable ISAM." error. I&#039;ve tried using OLEDB.3.51 and that gives me:<BR><BR>Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed. <BR><BR>I only have these errors when I try to connect to a networked server to query a remote Access database. I use Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 for all of my local database queries and it works fine. When I&#039;m working with a networked database, is it the case that it is the other server&#039;s ADO provider type that is important. This is confusing to me because it seems like my server would still be the one talking to the database and should therefore be able to use the same connection string with a different directory (since the networked server is mapped as a drive on this machine) and a different login/pass.<BR>Where am I mistaken here?<BR>Thanks for any help.<BR><BR>-J<BR>