I&#039ve created a search results page that searches through the folders and sub-folders of my site. The problem is, all of my results will only link to the root folder on the site, not to any of the sub folders. How do I set up the HREF code correctly? Here&#039s what I have now:<BR><BR>dim objFSO, objFolder, objTextStream, strFileContents, bolFileFound<BR>set objFSO = server.CreateObject("scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(server.mappath("intranet/"))<BR><BR>For each objFile in objFolder.Files<BR> If Response.ClientIsConnected then<BR> set objTextStream = objFSO.OpenTextFile(objFile.Path, fsoForReading)<BR><BR> strFileContents = objTextStream.ReadAll<BR>If InStr(1, strFileContents, strSearchText,1) then<BR> Response.Write"&#060;a href=""intranet/" & objFile.Name & """&#062;" & objFile.Name & "&#060;/a&#062;<BR>"<BR><BR>Intranet/is the root directory to the site, however there are many subfolders, and many documents within the subfolders that are appearing in the search results, but are not linked correctly. HOW DO I LINK TO THE VARIOUS SUBFOLDERS????<BR><BR>Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>