Weird Error, Advance problem

Thread: Weird Error, Advance problem

Default Weird Error, Advance problem

Hey i&#039;m receiving an error with 2 different pages<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;(unknown)&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.<BR>is for the one page, which has the rights to Read & Execute, Read, Write, Modify.<BR>The Rights are for everyone.<BR>Now if i put these rights to just Read & Execute, and Read the script will work fine. <BR>---But---<BR>Another one of my scripts that use the same database messes up with the same error or a little bit different.<BR><BR>This is because the rights aren&#039;t set to write/modify.<BR>But if i set write/modify to on the other script doesn&#039;t work<BR>if it is off the other script works... I am using an access 97 database, with IIS 5.0 W2K<BR><BR>Also in these 2 files are Adodb.recordset and Adodb.Connection<BR>Please if anybody has any ideas let me know. I looked in my permissions already for iuser but there is no such entry as iuser<BR><BR>

Default Find out what the annon

user account that iis uses to login to the machine is usually IUSERMACHINENAME eg IUSERBOB if the machine name was Bob. Make sure that tis user has rea/write privelages on the directory where the database is.