i&#039;ve got a recordset i&#039;m trying to save as an excel table on the server and i&#039;m using the following code (from the 4guys article: http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/022801-1.shtml) and i cannot seem to get it to work:<BR><BR>set objSpreadSheet = server.CreateObject("OWC.Spreadsheet")<BR>iCount = rs.recordcount<BR>for i = 0 to iCount<BR> for j = 0 to rs.fields.count - 1<BR> objSpreadSheet.Cells(i,j).value = rs.fields(j).value<BR> next<BR> rs.movenext<BR>next<BR><BR>&#039;*** the following line is Line 65 ***&#039;<BR>objSpreadsheet.ActiveSheet.Export "d:sssadminsamp.xls", 0<BR><BR>&#039;*** here, i tried using a parenthesis like calling a function<BR>&#039;*** but i&#039;d get the following:<BR>&#039;*** Cannot use parentheses when calling a Sub<BR><BR>knowing the recordset contains data, i thought it would work. heres the error i receive:<BR><BR>Microsoft Office Web Components 9.0 error &#039;80070057&#039; <BR><BR>Invalid argument. <BR><BR>/sss/time/admin/samp.asp, line 65 <BR><BR>this is my first attempt at this type of thing so i may be out in left field here. any help is appreciated.<BR>justin