Radio Buttons

Thread: Radio Buttons

Default Radio Buttons

I am using radio buttons to keep my form consistant and I have named all the buttons different. I need help with code that will allow me to have three different selections from 13 options and then drop the selectons into an Access Database

Default Do you mean...

*ANY* three of the 13?<BR><BR>Or do you mean 1 from each of 3 subgroups within the 13?<BR><BR>If *ANY* three, it would be easier to do using checkboxes that all have the same name.<BR><BR>The problem with radio buttons is that if each has a unique name, then once it is checked there is no way to UN-check it!<BR><BR>

DFW, TX

Default RE: Radio Buttons

group each radio button by giving them a common name. <BR>then assign a value that tells you what each button represents.<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="group1" value="item1"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="group1" value="item2"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="group1" value="item3"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="group1" value="item4"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="group2" value="item1"&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="group2" value="item2"&#062; etc...