Filter Fault

Thread: Filter Fault

Default Filter Fault

The code below is a print out of the filter I am using to reduce the number of records retrieved from my Access database. This print out was done before I executed the actual code. Below this code is the error I received upon execution.<BR><BR>Booking.[Lecturer ID] = 20 AND Booking.Date = #30/04/02# AND Booking.[Start Time] = #10:00# AND [Booking Item].[Booking Number] = Booking.[Booking Number] AND [AV Item].[AV Item ID] = [Booking Item].[AV Item ID] <BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039;800a0bb9&#039; <BR><BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>/lecturer/cancelbooking.asp, line 23 <BR><BR>What is the error in the code?<BR>Can you help me and also point me in the direction of some good information on the syntax of the Recordset object please, as I want to understand why I am getting this error. <BR>

Default RE: Filter Fault

i think it is just a syntax error, just go back and filter one first, if one works then add one more filter til they all work.