Test AOL/MSN Browsers

Thread: Test AOL/MSN Browsers

Test Man Guest

Default Test AOL/MSN Browsers

Does anyone know where or if AOL and MSN make test browsers available for testing of programs for developers? I know that AOL uses IE as it&#039;s explorer but it always seems to look different. I don&#039;t have an MSN account but just was to see what pages look like using those systems.<BR>Thanks!<BR>Joe

Default My experience has been

thta everything looked the same on aol as it does on ie, which will certaintly be true for msn browser also. All use same rendering engine.

Default RE: Test AOL/MSN Browsers

&#062;&#062;Does anyone know where or if AOL and MSN make test browsers available <BR><BR>Try using one of the 15 billion cds floating around... they give you nearly 4 million free hours to test it out.<BR><BR>The only problems I&#039;ve run into with AOL is that some settings compress the graphics leaving your pages looking like crap, and the lovely AOL mail system.<BR><BR>If you&#039;re a serious developer, and these browsers are your target, you have to get AOL and install it. Why would you want a test browser when you can have the real thing? The only &#039;test&#039; browser that I know of (and use) is for WebTV.