Make Big Money

Thread: Make Big Money

Chris Farley Guest

Default Make Big Money

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little <BR>while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, <BR>and came across an article similar to this that said you could make <BR>thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of <BR>$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but <BR>like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said <BR>that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the <BR>article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of <BR>the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. <BR>(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it <BR>over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I <BR>figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, <BR>right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... <BR>within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I <BR>figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my <BR>first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had <BR>made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over <BR>$10,000.00 and it&#039;s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I <BR>have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it&#039;s still coming in <BR>rapidly. It&#039;s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more <BR>than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most <BR>importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this <BR>article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. <BR>I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you <BR>will start making more money than you thought possible by doing <BR>something so easy! <BR>Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or <BR>download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come <BR>in! <BR>It&#039;s easy. It&#039;s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus <BR>postage) <BR>IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not <BR>illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! <BR>If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive <BR>extraordinary dividends. <BR>PLEASE NOTE: <BR>Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be <BR>yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of <BR>the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its <BR>success by carefully adhering to the instructions. <BR>You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business <BR>your product is not solid and tangible, it&#039;s a service. You are in <BR>the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are <BR>happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made <BR>from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from <BR>people like you and me asking to be included in that list. <BR>Here are the 4 easy steps to success: <BR>STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on <BR>each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now <BR>get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of <BR>paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent <BR>thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal <BR>them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of <BR>paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 <BR>bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY <BR>LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for <BR>it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried <BR>about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with my <BR>Post Office and they confirmed that it is indeed <BR>legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: <BR><BR>1.) Justin Foster<BR>P.O. Box 3551<BR>Columbus, OH 43210<BR><BR>2.}Connie Gray<BR>164 N. 74th St. #11o6<BR>Mesa, Arizona 85207<BR> <BR>3.)Mike Joiner<BR>303 Cedardale Dr.<BR>Griffin,Ga. 30224<BR><BR>4.) David Russell<BR>316 W. Helena<BR>Ellensburg, Wa. 98926<BR><BR>5.) Kathy Gurtz<BR>118 Lee Dr.<BR>Saint Robert, Mo 65584<BR><BR>6.) Jennifer Shadrick<BR>409 School St. Apt 103<BR>Waynesville, Mo 65583<BR><BR>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move <BR>the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR <BR>Name as number 6 on the list. <BR>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as <BR>close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at <BR>least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All <BR>you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you <BR>make! <BR>This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 <BR>Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. <BR>Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, <BR>you can use it again, and again. <BR>PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the <BR>honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully <BR>adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of <BR>integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many <BR>others have received will come your way. <BR>NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, <BR>either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. <BR>This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might <BR>be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk <BR>of mail theft.) <BR>So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, <BR>six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List <BR>Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list <BR>geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will <BR>be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for <BR>only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send <BR>it now, add your own name to the list and you&#039;re in business! <BR>---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ <BR>Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own <BR>posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and <BR>drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select &#039;copy&#039; <BR>from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the <BR>computer&#039;s memory. <BR>Step 2) Open a blank &#039;notepad&#039; file and place your cursor at the top <BR>of the blank page. From the &#039;edit&#039; menu select &#039;paste&#039;. This will <BR>paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name <BR>to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If <BR>you want to do your postings in different settings, you&#039;ll always <BR>have this file to go back to. <BR>Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for <BR>various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, <BR>discussions.) <BR>Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new <BR>message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting copy then<BR>alt +tab then paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this <BR>will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list<BR>of postings in a particular group, click the post message button.<BR>You&#039;re done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT&#039;S IT! All you<BR>have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you<BR>get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! <BR>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL <BR>MAKE!! BUT YOU <BR>HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039;s it! You will begin receiving <BR>money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to <BR>rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If <BR>you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as <BR>the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE <BR>CORRECT.** <BR>Now the WHY part: <BR>Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low <BR>example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, <BR>each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 <BR>postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each <BR>of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each <BR>make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I <BR>will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn <BR>around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 <BR>replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the <BR>fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with <BR>my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me <BR>$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 <BR>newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 <BR>newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original <BR>investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the <BR>list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send <BR>out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 <BR>again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you <BR>realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the <BR>internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are <BR>now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think <BR>so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no <BR>one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that <BR>happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest <BR>people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are <BR>willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new <BR>users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual <BR>internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really <BR>work. Also remember to make this legal without a doubt in your mind<BR>we all have to pay income tax to be honest. Even if you babysit and make<BR>a lot of money you have to pay taxes so let&#039;s be honest and pay IRS their<BR>portion. Think about it, for singles the tax is 15% on $24,650 , that is<BR>only $3750 which leaves you with $20,900 that is not bad for a $6 invest<BR>ment. If you make $10,000 you only pay IRS $1500, who can beat that, it&#039;s<BR>$8,500.00 more than you had. Just open a savings account and put your tax<BR>money there and when you pay taxes in the end of the year, most of us get<BR>back almost all we pay in anyhow, so if you have kids, you will most likely<BR>get it all back but this way we are being honest. Thank you.<BR><BR>

Interferer Guest

Default WOW, Where do I sign?

SPAM - SPAM Guest

Default It wouldn't fit in my wallet <eop>

Default Take Ur Scams and **** off this is an asp board