I am trying to rename a table by allowing the user to enter the old table name and the new table name and change the table name. The problem I am having is when I use ADOX to get the old table name it keeps telling me that that table doesn&#039;t exist. This is the error:<BR><BR>Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. <BR><BR>This is the line of code it has a problem with:<BR><BR> set tbl = cat.Tables(request.form("oldclass"))<BR><BR>This is the entire code:<BR><BR>Thank in advance for your assistance. <BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> If Request.Form("newclass") = "" Then<BR>%&#062;<BR> &#060;form method="post" action="renametable4.asp"&#062;<BR> OLD &#060;input type="text" name="oldclass"&#062; <BR><BR> NEW &#060;input type="text" name="newclass"&#062; <BR><BR> &#060;input type="Submit" name="Submit" value="Submit"&#062;<BR> &#060;/form&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR> Else<BR><BR> dim con<BR> dim cat<BR> dim tbl<BR><BR> set con = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection")<BR> set cat = server.createobject("adox.catalog")<BR> set tbl = server.createobject("adox.table")<BR> con.Provider = "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"<BR> con.Open "Data Source=d:httpmstest .mdb;"<BR> set cat.ActiveConnection = con<BR><BR><BR> set tbl = cat.Tables(request.form("oldclass"))<BR><BR> tbl.name = request.form("newclass")<BR><BR>response.write tbl<BR><BR> set cat=nothing<BR> con.close<BR> set con = nothing<BR><BR> Response.Write "table renamed"<BR><BR> End If<BR>%&#062;