WINDOWS NT 4.0 and the web

Thread: WINDOWS NT 4.0 and the web

baffled Guest

Default WINDOWS NT 4.0 and the web

my computer has windows nt 4.0.everytime i visit a web page with too many graphics or heavily loaded web pages, the computer freezes.i have to reboot even does that when i open hotmail.can anyone tell me whats wrong?.thanks

Default Well

Install more memory?

Interferer Guest

Default What a sh*t answer !

Memory is nothing to do with it, even if it was, applications shouldn't just hang a machine particulary NT if it runs out. Try upgrading IE to the latest version or applying service packs to NT/IE.

Interferer Hater Guest

Default How was that any better?

You&#039;re diagnosing a problem without full details? <BR><BR>&#062;&#062;Memory is nothing to do with it, <BR><BR>Memory has nothing to do with applications hanging? Are you really a dumbass? Ever hear of system resources? <BR><BR>Yes, upgrading is the answer... you know that because of the details he gave you. <BR><BR>Obviously, CO give a smart *** answer because the question was so vague. Try not to be an asshole all your life.

Los Angeles, CA

Default LOL...does that mean

Interferer can be an "asshole" for most of his life but no all of it??<BR><BR>

IHater Guest

Default RE: LOL...does that mean

He&#039;s doing such a good job of being an asshole now... since he&#039;s so accustomed to it, I&#039;d hate to see him lose his only skill. I think it took a lot of practice for him to be as big of an asshole as he is.