I have always used DSN-less connections, so I admit some unfamiliarity with DSN connections, but this seems very simple (HELP!). This is a FoxPro database, and is just tables (.DBF) as individual files (not one file for the whole Db).<BR><BR>I have a sample piece of ASP that looks up the schema, and displays table names, field names, and field types. This works fine, and connects as such:<BR><BR>Dim objConn, objTableRS, objColumnRS<BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn .ConnectionString = "DSN=ERPBridge"<BR>objConn.Open<BR><BR>Set objTableRS = objConn.OpenSchema(adSchemaTables, Array(Empty, Empty, Empty, "TABLE"))<BR><BR>Do While Not objTableRS.EOF<BR> .<BR> .<BR> .<BR><BR>The code I&#039;m having problems with:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Option Explicit<BR> dim objRS<BR> Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> objRS.Open "SELECT * FROM lbldata", "DSN=ERPBridge"<BR> &#039;Loop through the recordset with MoveNext.<BR> Do Until objRS.EOF<BR> Response.Write objRS("L_SERIAL")&"<BR>"<BR> objRS.MoveNext<BR> Loop<BR> rs.Close<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>..... and gives the following error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E37)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]File &#039;lbldata.dbf&#039; does not exist.<BR>/EP_FoxPro_Test.asp, line 5<BR><BR>.... the file lbldata.dbf does exist, and I see that table on the schema test code (1st example above).<BR><BR>ANY CLUES!?!?!?! <BR><BR>