I am *tired* of this!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am *tired* of this!

Default I am *tired* of this!

So I think I&#039;ll go downtown and do some shrimpin&#039; (you know, where you **** a man in the ***, blow a wad, then suck it out of his *** with a straw...mmmmmmm good!)<BR><BR>

one-toe Guest

Default uhhh..no. <eop>

Hmmmmm Guest

Default Man ...

this guy knows an awful lot about gay sex.<BR>Guess he must have learned from experience. His father must be a good teacher .... sounds like he must have been a little rough though.<BR>I know his mom is.

Bill Wilkinson (*really*) Guest

Default Actually, I *have* told Scott...

...that unless he institutes registration reasonably soon, I will boycott this site. Unfortunate, but what choice do we have when foul-mouthed children take it over?<BR><BR>All those who agree with me are encouraged to send Scott a message. You can use the FEEDBACK link on this page.<BR><BR>I quoted Akhilesh and Xanderno in my email. I also asked that he give some of us the ability to simply wipe offensive messages from the board. If he won&#039;t...<BR><BR>Well, maybe we can find a way to make EggHead&#039;s site popular.<BR><BR>

the other steve Guest

Default can we block his ip already? <eop>

Default Sounds like a solid plan to me.<eop>

the other steve Guest

Default can we block his ip already? <eop>

Hmmmmm Guest

Default BLOCK MY IP?

module27 Guest

Default Good Idea...

I&#039;ll be sending Scott a message pronto.

Heaven's Martini Guest

Default RE: Actually, I *have* told Scott...

Hmm<BR><BR>I agree. I will get an email out today/tomorrow.<BR><BR>I like to "BS" a little,but this is ridiculous.<BR><BR>Perhaps if the big posters all threaten to walk, it will happen.<BR><BR>(the man of many monikers *AND* someone who hates protesting (but its necessary) )