Thread: aspqmail

ASP Guest

Default aspqmail

Can anyone tell me if this is a code or server issue? Here is the mail I am trying to send. When I run this I get an error about the object creation.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039; &#039;sets variables<BR>email = request.form("email")<BR><BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")<BR><BR>Maile r.QMessage = true<BR>Mailer.FromName = ""<BR>Mailer.FromAddress= ""<BR>Mailer.RemoteHost = ""<BR>Mailer.AddRecipient email, email<BR>Mailer.Subject = "Your lost username and password"<BR>Mailer.BodyText = "The login Information you requested." & vbCrlf & vbCrlf <BR><BR>while not objrs.eof<BR> user = objrs.Fields("username")<BR> pass = objrs.Fields("password")<BR> sendmail.Body = sendmail.Body _<BR> & "Username=" & user & vbCrlf _<BR> & "Password=" & pass & vbCrlf<BR>rsobjrs.Movenext<BR>wend<BR><BR><BR>if Mailer.SendMail then<BR> Response.Write "Mail sent..."<BR>else<BR> Response.Write "Mail send failure. Error was " & Mailer.Response<BR>end if<BR>%&#062;

Default RE: aspqmail

You dont give the error message, but create a one line asp file<BR>&#060;%<BR>Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer") <BR>%&#062;<BR>if you get the same error message then you have isolated the problem and can track it down :-)