Drop down menu's

Thread: Drop down menu's

Default Drop down menu's

I am trying create a script that allows the user to click on the drop down box on any entry and this will be entered into a seperate text box. The use can do this multiple times thus creating a concatenated list. The problem I am having is that I am trying to modify some code from an Access list box and consequently the code falls over at "keywords.ListControl -1".<BR><BR>Do you know how to get round such a problem wth a drop-down menu.<BR><BR>Here is my code in full<BR><BR>&#060;script language="VBScript"&#062;<BR><BR> Dim intCurrentRow<BR> Dim strSelectedKeywords<BR> Dim URL<BR> <BR> strSelectedKeywords = Empty<BR> <BR> For intCurrentRow = 0 To keywords.ListCount - 1<BR> If keywords.Selected(intCurrentRow) Then<BR> If Len(strSelectedKeywords) = 0 Then<BR> strSelectedKeywords = keywords.Column(1, intCurrentRow)<BR> Else<BR> strSelectedKeywords = strSelectedKeywords + " + " + keywords.Column(1, intCurrentRow)<BR> End If <BR> End If<BR> <BR> Next<BR> <BR> selectedkeyword.Caption = strSelectedKeywords<BR> <BR> URL="Add_scr.asp"<BR> Response.redirect (URL)<BR><BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR>

Default RE: Drop down menu's

I think you should use client-side javacript to handle your form