ASP>NET Calendar Control Registration

Thread: ASP>NET Calendar Control Registration

Harpal Guest

Default ASP>NET Calendar Control Registration

I got some free tutorials from ASP.NET tutorials, I am using a calendar control and cant get it to display.<BR><BR>This is the error i get<BR><BR>Parser Error Message: File or assembly name Acme, or one of its dependencies, was not found.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 1: &#060;%@ Register TagPrefix="Acme" Namespace="Acme" Assembly="Acme" %&#062;<BR>Line 2: <BR>Line 3: &#060;html&#062;<BR> <BR><BR>Source File: D:WORKAsp.Net7.aspx Line: 1 <BR><BR>Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly &#039;Acme&#039; could not be loaded.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>

Default RE: ASP>NET Calendar Control Registration

The most likely reason for this is because you don&#039;t have the .dll that this example needs. What that statement does is tell the parser to reference that assembly to use its custom control classes. This is probably a file named Acme.dll that came with the example. If not there are probably some .vb or .cs files that you will need to make into a dll for the sample to run.