In trouble

Thread: In trouble

Default In trouble

I have just finished building an ASP datadriven website. I recently found out that I have to include the existing header that client has on top of all pages. The problem is that the include for Header file is done in coldfusion. I don&#039;t want to redo my whole work in Coldfusion. I was wondering if there is a way to have a coldfusion include in an ASP page.<BR><BR>Thanks.

Default RE: In trouble

In order for Cold Fusion to be compiled I believe that you require a cold fusion server. So I should imagine if you reference the header using the whole adress, i.e. http://www..... then it will be rendered as HTML before you receive it. Now I don&#039;t know if this is correct for definate but it&#039;s worth a try.<BR>One other thing try to remember the first rule of analysis - make sure you find these things out before you start. If you didn&#039;t do the analysis then make sure you cover your arse by getting a signed off spec.<BR>I&#039;m only telling you this in case what I described above doesn&#039;t work.<BR>Good luck