Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;m having a great deal of trouble getting my ASP/XML/XSL code to work using XML 3. I installed XML 3 in side-by-side mode on my server which runs IIS 4, and IE5.5. <BR><BR>I don&#039;t want to install it in replace mode, as that seems to cause problems for other applications (I&#039;m not too sure exactly what will be affected), but I&#039;m wondering if that is the only way to force my code to use the XML 3 Parser. <BR><BR>I&#039;m a little confused and I&#039;m not sure what I have done, but so far I have tried xmlinst.exe to install XML3 in replace mode, but that caused problems (with MDAC 2.6) so I ran xmlinst.exe -u to undo the registry changes and then ran regsvr32 on msxml.dll, msxml2.dll and msxml3.dll to register XML dll&#039;s again. <BR><BR>Now my asp pages are displayed fine, but any areas which use xsl to get data from xml files are not being displayed. Its just blank. So it seems to me that my code still isn&#039;t using XML 3.<BR><BR>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!