I have an application that uploads images to a directory for a database. The program has been used for a while without any issues. Now all of a sudden we are having problems. I don&#039;t know what the problem is. A user got an error uploading am image recently, then he could upload later in the day. Two of my other users and myself get the same error. I have tried to upload and did successfully and just to make sure I checked it again and it didn&#039;t work (this is very frustrating). The error message below is what everyone is getting:<BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>Persists.Upload.1 error &#039;800a000e&#039;<BR> <BR>Fatal error: can&#039;t find next separator.<BR> <BR>[script name here].asp line 33<BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>The error refers to the following:<BR> <BR>&#060;%<BR>Set FSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")<BR>Upload. IgnoreNoPost = True<BR> <BR>On Error Resume Next <BR>FolderPath = "D:Inetpubwwwroot\" & Session("dir_name") & "images\" & imgSubDirectory Response.Write FolderPath<BR> <BR>Count = Upload.Save(FolderPath) &#060;&#060;this is line 33<BR>%&#062;<BR> <BR>I am going crazy!! Please HELP!!! This program is using the ASPUpload Component and seemed to work, but now everything is off and on. It seems like it would be a server issue. Maybe some timeout setting. Any suggestions?