Read this

Thread: Read this

secille Guest

Default Read this

THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE $6.00 IN TO $6000.00$ OR MORE IN 20-60 DAYS????????<BR> A little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just as you are now and came across an article similar to<BR>this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right,<BR>this must be a scam," but, like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. <BR> Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6<BR>names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the<BR>article in at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands). No catch, that was it. The main difference between this system and<BR>others is that you have a mailing list of 6 instead of 5... This means that your average gain will be approximately 15 times higher!!!<BR>So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.<BR> I figured, "What have I got to lose except 6<BR>stamps and $6.00," right? Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked<BR>it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly<BR>$ postage. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!<BR> <BR> I still figured it would end soon, and didn&#039;t give it another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it&#039;s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00. And it&#039;s still coming in rapidly! It&#039;s certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps. I spent more than that on the lottery!! <BR> Let me tell you how this works and most<BR>importantly, why it works...also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off it as you need<BR>it. The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps: <BR>STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on<BR>each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills (or equivalent in your local<BR>currency) and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent<BR>thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a<BR>piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this.<BR>THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: IMPORTANT -----&#062; It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do this.<BR><BR>Send The mail out to the 6 People on the list. <BR><BR>#1 K. Nielsen <BR>106 Pau Court <BR>Fairfield, CA 94533 <BR><BR>#2 E. Walker <BR>PO BOX 1454 <BR>New Rochelle, NY 10802-1454 <BR><BR>#3 Cooper Mitchell <BR>6302 Elgin #299 <BR>Lubbock, TX 79413 <BR><BR>#4 John Nichols <BR>7414 Cedar Point Drive <BR>New Port Richey, Fl 34653 <BR>n2t-2b7 <BR>Canada <BR><BR>#5 Chris Spina <BR>113 Salmon Street<BR>Brick, NJ 08723 <BR><BR>#6 Greg Day<BR>P.O. Box 3671<BR>Show Low Az 85902<BR><BR>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and<BR>add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as<BR>possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you need is<BR>200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! Don&#039;t know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well, do exactly<BR>the following: ----------------------------------------------------------- DIRECTIONS -- HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<BR>----------------------------------------------------------- Step 1. You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.<BR>Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and click and hold down your mouse button. While continuing to hold down<BR>the mouse button, drag your cursor to the bottom of this document and over to just after the last character, and release the mouse<BR>button. At this point the entire letter should be highlighted. Then, from the "edit" pulldown menuat the top of your screen, select<BR>"copy." This will copy the entire letter into the computer&#039;s memory. Step 2. Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at<BR>the top of the blank page. From the "edit" pulldown menu, select "paste." This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that<BR>you can add your name to the list. Remember to eliminate the #1 position, move everyone up a spot (re-number everyone elses<BR>positions), and add yourself in as #6. Step 3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different<BR>sittings, you&#039;ll always have this file to go back to. ---------------------------------------- FOR NETSCAPE USERS:<BR>---------------------------------------- Step 4. Within the Netscape program, go to the pull-down window entitled "Window" and select<BR>"Netscape News." Then from the pull down menu"Options," select "Show all Newsgroups." After a few moments a list of all the<BR>newsgroups on your server will show up. Click on any newsgroup you desire. From within this newsgroup, click on the "TO<BR>NEWS" button, which should be in the top left corner of the newsgroups page. This will bring up a message box. Step 5. Fill in the<BR>Subject. This will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group. Step 6. Highlight<BR>the entire contents of your .txt file and copy them using the same technique as before. Go back to the newsgroup "TO NEWS"<BR>posting you are creating and paste the letter into the body of your posting. Step 7. Hit the "Send" Button in the upper left corner.<BR>You&#039;re done with your first one! Congratulations... --------------------------------------------------INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:<BR>-------------------------------------------------- Step 4. Go to newsgroups and select "Post an Article." Step 5. Fill in the subject. Step<BR>6. Same as #6 above Step 7. Hit the "Post" button. ------------------------------------------- THAT&#039;S IT! All you have to do is jump to<BR>different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!<BR>**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU<BR>HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039;s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You<BR>may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can<BR>invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE<BR>CORRECT.** <BR> Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00<BR>with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each<BR>with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make<BR>200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons<BR>turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, and I will make an additional<BR>$626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they<BR>each only receive 5replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups<BR>with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only<BR>$6.00! AMAZING! And, as I said, 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average is probable 20 to 30! So lets put those figures at<BR>just 15 responses per person. Here is what you will make: at #6 $15.00 at #5 $225.00 at #4 $3,375.00 at #3 $50,625.00 at #2<BR>$759,375.00 at #1 $11,390,625.00<BR> When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and<BR>send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again, then start posting again. The thing to remember<BR>is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles every day, JUST<BR>LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "What if the plan is<BR>played out and no one sends you the money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new<BR>honest users and new honest people who are joining the Internet and newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try?<BR> <BR> Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play<BR>FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW,<BR>also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is<BR>playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don&#039;t need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!!<BR>GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH. <BR><BR>

Default Spam <eop>