I&#039;m having problem with the ADO stream. I was trying to save a binary code which is generated from xmlHttp object. The object contain url that pointing to a jpeg image. I was trying to save the object using ADO stream object, but every time I save the file, it always 0 KB. <BR><BR>---- <BR>.... <BR>.... <BR><BR> Set objXmlHttp = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP") <BR> objXmlHttp.open "GET", url, False <BR> objXmlHttp.send <BR> <BR> &#039;Create a stream object <BR> Dim objStream <BR> Set objStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream") <BR> <BR> objStream.Type = adTypeBinary <BR> objStream.Open <BR> <BR> <BR> &#039;Showing picture on the screen for testing objXmlHttp and it works fine <BR> Response.ContentType = "image/jpeg" <BR> Response.BinaryWrite objXmlHttp.responseBody <BR> <BR> &#039;trying to save the stream object on the file <BR> objStream.write objXmlHttp.responseBody <BR> objStream.SaveToFile "e: estfolderpicturepic1.jpg" <BR> <BR> &#039;Clean up.... <BR> objStream.Close <BR> <BR> Set objStream = Nothing <BR> objXmlHttp = Nothing <BR>-------------- <BR> <BR>The pic1.jpg was actually created on the folder but the size is 0 kb, I don&#039;t know where the problem came from, maybe the stream can&#039;t read the xmlhttp object or other problem. When I use objStream.LoadFromFile with a jpeg file from my folder, it works fine. But I need to save the file that was generated from the xmlHttp object <BR><BR>Thanks <BR>Steve <BR>