Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ASP - ASP.Net

Farihat Guest

Default ASP - ASP.Net

Try with this site<BR>

STOP IT Guest

Default Forum Ettiqutte

Lots of people "advertise" their sites in this forum, but generally only at the end of a reply to someone elses question.<BR><BR>It&#039;s just plain rude to use this site to push what is in effect a rival to it.

Default ???

who advertises there site at the end of their reply?<BR><BR>Jason<BR>

bimbo Guest

Default RE: ???

I do!!

STOP IT Guest

Default I for one

See, here it is<BR><BR>

4guys enthusiast Guest

Default The best forum

The best forum for ASP developers is by far this one, here at You *could* post a message at another forum, and be answered 3 days later, or you could post here and be answered in minutes. Plus, by posting here, you&#039;re almost sure to get a good laugh as well. I&#039;m stickin with!<BR><BR>(And no, I am NOT Scott Mitchell) LOL

Interferer Guest

Default The colour's crap and there's...

only 4 people there !

Default (maybe why he's advertising?)

the 4 people, that is...

Default I have to agree about the color....

It would give me a headache in five minutes flat. And being on Brinkster...I&#039;d wager there won&#039;t be four people there for long. It&#039;ll be too slow, and they&#039;ll give up and go somewhere better.

Default Reposting question from crap

slow forum on Brinsker, original post date 7/8/2001 (haha)<BR><BR>Session Variables how far they are eligible till the application expires. Is there any possible for the intruders to access the session contents.<BR>Help me.<BR><BR>Vignesh.<BR><BR>And I thought some of the questions posted here were crap!!.<BR>