I am trying to use the 4guys event calendar on my site.<BR>I have published the calender.asp file and the add_event, display_event and edit_event asp pages. when I preview the calendar.asp page in browser I get this message<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find file &#039(unknown)&#039. <BR><BR>/MyWebHome/Calendar/calendar.asp, line 22 <BR><BR><BR>The calendar.asp file is in this directory and this is in my root directory.<BR>Frontpage recommends that the "users" database be in the fpdb directory<BR>My host made the odbc connection on the server for me for the users.mdb database in the fpdb directory.<BR>This is the connection I am using.<BR><BR>Dim DB_CONNECTIONSTRING<BR>Dim objRecordset<BR><BR>DB_CONNECTIONSTRING = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & Server.Mappath("users.mdb") & ";"<BR><BR>Set objRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objRecor dset.Open "calendar", DB_CONNECTIONSTRING, adOpenStatic, adLockPessimistic, adCmdTable<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated.<BR>