&#039main1 D:homelafleurorgwwwmembershipAdminmain1 <BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e07&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Data type mismatch in criteria expression. <BR><BR>/membership/Admin/default.asp, line 7 <BR><BR>Someone please help? I&#039m confused on this response. I have gone thru the default.asp page and changed all the names that represent Admin thinking that I should point things to my database whose name is main.mdb, imported the tables into main.mdb<BR><BR>Due to prior code I was forced to rename some items while keeping as many names as possible. Here is the line of code Original including line 7.<BR>&#060;%<BR>Session("Admin")=""<BR>If Request("Submit")&#060;&#062;"" Then<BR>OpenDB con, "Admin"<BR>SQL = "SELECT * FROM tblUser WHERE fldUserName=&#039" & Request("UserName") & "&#039 AND fldPassword=&#039" & Request("Password") & "&#039"<BR>Set rs = con.Execute(SQL)<BR>If Not rs.EOF Then<BR>Session("Admin") = rs("fldUserName")<BR>LogUser Session("Admin"), "in"<BR>response.redirect "admin_frame.asp"<BR>End If<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>My code including line 7.<BR>Session("main")=""<BR>If Request("Submit")&#060;&#062;"" Then<BR>OpenDB con, "main"<BR>SQL = "SELECT * FROM Users WHERE UserID=&#039" & Request("Name") & "&#039 AND Password=&#039" & Request("Password") & "&#039"<BR>Set rs = con.Execute(SQL)<BR>If Not rs.EOF Then<BR>Session("main") = rs("Name")<BR>LogUser Session("main"), "in"<BR>response.redirect "admin_frame.asp"<BR>End If<BR>End If<BR><BR>----------<BR>I might be getting confused as to what refrence is in fact being made of the database and the admin panel.<BR>2. Here are the field names and table names used in the database and those I changed.<BR><BR>Users fields(Name,UserID,Password,fldAccess)<BR>tblLog fields(UserID,Name,fldTime,fldDate,fldInOut)<BR>tb lAccess fields(UserID,Name,fldURL)<BR><BR>One Table name was changed in the database. All the tables of Admin were imported into my existing database.<BR><BR>Admin.mdb name was changed main.mdb<BR><BR>What should I do?<BR><BR>bb<BR>