Thread: CDONTS

Bill Lumberg Guest

Default CDONTS

I am using an access DB. Login is my tbl name, email is part of that tbl. I am asking it to give me the email of the person from Login table whos name matches the name entered on the main page.<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim objconn<BR>dim strSql <BR>set objconn = server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objconn.Open Application("TodayDB_ConnectionString")<BR>set objrs = server.CreateObject ("ADODB.recordset")<BR>strSql = "SELECT Login.[email] FROM Login WHERE Login.Name=&#039;"& request("StaffInitiating")&"&#039;"<BR>objrs.Open strSql,objconn<BR><BR>Set MyCDONTSMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> MyCDONTSMail.From=""<BR> MyCDONTSMail.To=objrs("email")<BR> MyCDONTSMail.Subject="Board Action Item"<BR> MyBody="The Board Action Request that you submitted has been declined"<BR> MYCDONTSMail.Body=MyBody<BR> MyCDONTSMail.Send<BR>set MyCDONTSMail = nothing<BR><BR>objrs.Close <BR>set objrs=nothing<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I am getting a error on MyCDONTSMail.To=objrs("email") Saying Type missmatch. Anyone see my problem? cause I sure dont.

The Bobs Guest

Default RE: CDONTS

Before you tackle this problem, I think you&#039;d better get your TPS report issues straightened out.

Lumberg Guest

Default Ummm...ya