Hi - I am attempting to connect to a database and display information from a table. My server is running Windows NT Server Version 4.0. Sometimes, the data is accessed and displayed perfectly. Other times, I receive the following error:<BR><BR>Provider error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR>Unspecified error <BR>/physical_plant/final_copy/building_reps.asp, line 80 <BR><BR>Here is my code:<BR><BR>&#060;% Dim Connection, RS, Query, Record_Num<BR> Set Connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Connection.Open "PP_Bldg_Reps" (This is Line 80).<BR> ...<BR> Query="SELECT * FROM A_C_Bldgs"<BR> Set RS = Connection.Execute (Query) <BR> ...<BR> Connection.Close %&#062;<BR><BR>Any ideas? I have worked on this website for several weeks now, and I have not seen this error before today. I made some changes to the database today (added some tables), but I do not think that is the issue since sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not. Maybe there is some cleanup that I am not doing.<BR><BR>I appreciate any assistance you can give me.<BR><BR><BR>Kasidy