Problem getting FORM data

Thread: Problem getting FORM data

Default Problem getting FORM data

I have a form that is built from an array that has a checkbox at the beginning of each row and a couple of input fields along with some data that is displayed. When the form is submitted, it needs to pass the entire contents of the form to the next page. This means all of the data from the input boxes and the checkboxes. Can I request the whole form as an array? <BR><BR>I have tried the for each thing with no success. I may be doing it wrong, but I don&#039;t think it&#039;s gonig to give me what I need. I just get back the names of the form elements.<BR><BR><BR>Kyle

Default You mean like this?

You are only going to get the form elements that have had values assigned to them. Here&#039;s the ASP example of iterating through the form contents you needed. No, you cannot get the whole form as an array. Only form elements that are named the same come back in a comma delimited string to be converted into an array.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> dim oCtrl<BR><BR> For Each oCtrl in Request.Form<BR> response.write oCtrl & ": " & Request(oCtrl) & "<BR>"<BR> Next <BR>%&#062;