Hi All.<BR>I get a really weird error, I think I know whats causing it but not sure how to fix it.<BR>Here is code.<BR><BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> &#039;I built my form by Query database table, and tagged field names with a symbol to identify if a text field, number field, date field, etc...<BR> <BR> &#039;Table is opened here <BR> objRec.Filter = "(ID = ("&strFilter&"))"<BR> <BR> For Each Item in Request.Form<BR>typeTag = Left(Item,1) &#039; trim off my field prop tag<BR>fieldName = Mid(Item,2) &#039;this is my field name<BR><BR>IF fieldName = "ID" THEN <BR>elseIF Item = "Update" THEN<BR>&#039;Above Filters out the form buttons not being used in table update.<BR><BR>ELSE<BR>&#039;This is where i assign the values for the update<BR><BR>value = (Request.Form(Item))<BR>&#039;Here i use case to identify field property and properly convert before I update<BR><BR>Select Case typeTag<BR>Case "#" &#039;Number field<BR>value = CDbl(value)<BR>Case "&" &#039;Boolean Field<BR>value = CBool(value)<BR>Case "@" &#039;Date Field<BR>value = CDate(value) <BR>Case "*" &#039;Text Field<BR>value = CStr(value)<BR>Case Else<BR>Response.Write "ERROR: Unknown field<BR>"<BR>END SELECT<BR>&#039;I use this IF as safeguard in case of Blank Field Values<BR><BR>IF value = "" THEN<BR>ELSE<BR>objRec(fieldName) = value<BR>End IF<BR>END IF<BR>NEXT<BR>objRec.Update<BR>objRec.Close<BR>obj Rec=Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Now this is a subProcedure i call from another page.<BR>This will update any table in my database except for 2...<BR>Only thing that is different is in these 2 tables i have a field name that starts with a number.<BR>FieldName = 2KL<BR>FieldName = 2K1L<BR>Both of these have Text field properties.<BR>I do the conversion to text as seen above....<BR>I do no conversions on the "Field names themselves"<BR>Should i have converted the field name to ******* value ?<BR><BR>Here is error that happens.<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression &#039;(ID=Pa_RaM002 AND 2K1LName=Pa_RaM003 AND 2KL=Pa_RaM004 )&#039;. <BR>I dubug my on the form by requesting the values and the proper values are there...<BR>For some reason system is not recognising them and spitting out this error.<BR>A numbered Field name is all i can think of and dont know how to fix that.<BR><BR>Hope someone can help.<BR>Jarred<BR><BR>