Problem with Domain name while using Jmail

Thread: Problem with Domain name while using Jmail

AP Guest

Default Problem with Domain name while using Jmail

&nbsp;<BR><BR>I have one query.<BR>I used JMAil object for sending email.And created one Domain in<BR>SMTP site in IIS that name is server name is archana<BR>so i used jmailObj.Send("") for sending email.But this gives me error<BR><BR><BR>The message was undeliverable. All servers failed to receive the message <BR><BR><BR>Is any another settings required??<BR><BR>Can anybody know solutions.<BR><BR>Archana Patil.<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039;variable for sending email<BR>dim from<BR>Hello <BR>dim toWhom<BR>dim bodyText<BR>dim subjectText<BR>for i=0 to 4<BR>fName = "archana"<BR>lName = "patil"<BR>eMail = ""<BR>res = "Welcome"<BR> if (len(fName) &#060;&#062; 0 and len(lName) &#060;&#062; 0 and len(eMail) &#060;&#062; 0 ) then<BR> if(len(res) &#060;&#062; 0)then<BR> toWhom = eMail<BR> subjectText = "subject"<BR> bodyText = res<BR> else<BR> end if<BR> sendJEMail()<BR> end if<BR>next<BR><BR><BR>sub sendJEMail()<BR>set msgs = Server.CreateObject("JMail.Message")<BR>msgs.Loggi ng = true<BR>msgs.From = ""<BR>msgs.AddRecipie nt = toWhom<BR>msgs.Subject = subjectText<BR>msgs.Body = ""<BR>msgs.AppendHTML bodyText<BR>msgs.Send("")<BR>msgs. Logging = false<BR>set msgs = nothing<BR>end sub<BR><BR>%&#062;

Default RE: Problem with Domain name while using Jmail

so is the *actual* domain matching to that? i mean, can you get into the mail server via that name?<BR><BR>i usually just let it default and use a plain .execute() call<BR><BR>j

AP Guest

Default RE: Problem with Domain name while using Jmail

Yes!! is default Local domain name And archana is my mail server name.<BR><BR>AS i created Server.CreateObject("JMail.Message") ,Message object<BR>and not SMTPMail it dont have execute method.<BR><BR>Archana