Thread: hehehehehe

Default hehehehehe

i would like to direct the attention of mr. pee pee sacker to items 6, 20, and 26 :)<BR><BR><BR>Things you WISH you could say at work<BR>=====================================<BR>1 . I can see your point, but I still think you&#039;re full of crap.<BR>2. I don&#039;t know what your problem is, but I bet it&#039;s hard to pronounce.<BR>3. How about never? Is never good for you?<BR>4. I see you&#039;ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.<BR>5. I&#039;m really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me.<BR>6. I&#039;ll try being nicer if you will try being smarter.<BR>7. I&#039;m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.<BR>8. I don&#039;t work here, I&#039;m a consultant.<BR>9. It sounds like English, but I can&#039;t understand a word you are saying.<BR>10. Ahhh...I see the screw up fairy has visited us again.<BR>11. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.<BR>12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.<BR>13. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don&#039;t give a ****.<BR>14. I&#039;m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.<BR>15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.<BR>16. Thank you, we are all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.<BR>17. The fact that no one understands you doesn&#039;t mean you&#039;re an artist.<BR>18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.<BR>19. What am I? Fly paper for freaks?<BR>20. I&#039;m not rude. You&#039;re just insignificant.<BR>21. It&#039;s a thankless job, but I&#039;ve got a lot of karma to burn off.<BR>22. And your cry-baby, whiny-butt opinion would be...?<BR>23. Do I look like a people person?<BR>24. This isn&#039;t an office. It&#039;s hell with fluorescent lighting.<BR>25. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.<BR>26. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.<BR>27. If I throw a stick, will you leave?<BR>28. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.<BR>29. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.<BR>30. I&#039;m trying to imagine you with a personality.<BR>31. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.<BR>32. Can I trade this job for what&#039;s behind door #1?<BR>33. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.<BR>34. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?<BR>35. Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work is done here.<BR>36. How do I set a laser printer to stun?<BR>37. I thought I wanted a career, it turns out I just wanted a paycheck.

Default LOL

printed and on my wall up here