Hi,<BR><BR>I am having a problem response.writing the contents of a dynamic array. It is only writing out the last element and ignoring the previous elements. In the code below intCounter is used as a counter incremented by one for each skill added to the array (it is an array of skills.)<BR><BR>After the counter has been incremented by one, the array is redimmed using preserve as not to lose any current data.<BR><BR>Text is then written to the array. The variable intSection is used to identify which element of the array to write to. There are a possible 30 elements.<BR><BR>The problem I am having is when looping through the array, for some reason the &#039;array_add_skill(intSection, i)&#039; part of the response.write is only being written out for the last response.write. ie)<BR><BR>Results of for loop:<BR>array :<BR>array :<BR>array :<BR>array : test text 4<BR><BR>The result should read:<BR><BR>array : test text 1<BR>array : test text 2<BR>array : test text 3<BR>array : test text 4<BR><BR>Any help or ideas would be much appreciated :)<BR><BR>The code:<BR><BR>intCounter = CInt(session("CounterY"))<BR><BR>redim preserve array_add_skill(30, CInt(intCounter))<BR>array_add_skill(CInt(intSecti on), CInt(intCounter)) = strText<BR><BR>For i = 1 To UBound(array_add_skill, 2)<BR> Response.Write "array :<BR>" & array_add_skill(intSection, i)<BR>Next<BR><BR>Many thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Chris.