Hi i have made an utility that shows the online users on my site, im almost finished! (thanks to you guys that have provided me with help)<BR><BR>the last problem is to remove users from my array when the session times out or the user leaves my site without loggingof.<BR><BR>when the users clicks loggoff everything works fine...<BR><BR>heres the code for global.asa<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server&#062; <BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd()<BR> Session.Abandon<BR> Application.Lock<BR><BR>???? <BR> Application.Unlock<BR> <BR>End Sub <BR><BR><BR><BR>Sub Application_OnStart()<BR> Session.Timeout = 2 <BR> totalUserArr = Array()<BR> Application("totalusers") = totalUserArr<BR>End Sub <BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR><BR>the code for loggout (that works)<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039;******************* **************************<BR>&#039;** Remove user from online list **<BR>&#039;************************************** *******<BR><BR> chili_online = Application("totalusers")<BR> chili_repLogin = Request("chili_repLogin")<BR><BR>IF ErrorMsg = "loggedout" Then<BR><BR> chili_online = Application("totalusers")<BR> chili_repLogin = Request("chili_repLogin")<BR><BR><BR> Dim iLoop, iPos<BR> iPos = -1<BR><BR> For iLoop = LBound(chili_online) to UBound(chili_online)<BR> If CStr(chili_repLogin) = CStr(chili_online(iLoop)) then<BR> iPos = iLoop<BR> End If<BR> Next<BR><BR>DelFromArray chili_online, iPos<BR><BR><BR>&#039;**************************** *****************<BR>&#039;** Delete from an array function **<BR>&#039;************************************** *******<BR><BR> Function DelFromArray(ByRef tmpArray, ByVal intIndex)<BR> dim i,x <BR><BR> If IsArray(tmpArray) Then<BR> x = ubound(tmpArray)<BR><BR> For i = intIndex To (x-1)<BR> tmpArray(i) = tmpArray(i+1)<BR> Next<BR><BR> Redim preserve tmpArray(x-1)<BR><BR> Else<BR> Exit function<BR> End if <BR><BR> End function<BR><BR> Application("totalusers") = chili_online<BR><BR>&#039;************************ ********************<BR>END IF<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>I think that my problem is that i dont know how to send in the loginvariable for the user to global asa<BR><BR>please help me out!