Hi!<BR> Ok, i finally made it to the store to get the book. I was told that it would have the answer I need, but I scoured day10("working w/ request obj") and I haven&#039;t found it! Here&#039;s my problem:<BR><BR> I&#039;m building a shopping cart, and i HAVE to use cookies to do it, as per the assignment. I&#039;m displaying a list of books from a recordset (pg. 1), when I click on a book, i get a details on the book, price, author, etc. (pg2), there&#039;s also the button to add the book to the shopping cart(which is on pg3), however, each time I add a book to the cart, the previous book gets deleted. I need to know how to have multiple books in a cookie at the same time, *without* doing one of those long if/then statements...way too many books for that. I HAVE to add the books 1-by-1 on page 2...no checkboxes next to each title on pg1 unfortunately.<BR> I&#039;m aware of keys...I&#039;ve been told to use something like:<BR>Response.cookies("books")("book1")<BR>Res ponse.cookies("books")("book2"),<BR>but how do i get the book titles or id&#039;s (kept in the recordset as well) to fall into the right key? <BR> I suppose once that&#039;s done, I&#039;d use a For/Each loop, but I gotta get &#039;em in there first! HELP! :-)<BR><BR>Thanks for any help/faq&#039;s/URL&#039;s, etc!!!!!!