Arggg ....

Thread: Arggg ....

Nathan Masek Guest

Default Arggg ....

Ok .... I have this field that is really bugging me.<BR>It is a date field and sometimes the value is 00/00/0000<BR>I cant test if it is blank or null or anything.<BR>The only thing I can do is test if there is an error.<BR><BR>I dont really use On Error Resume that often because my boss REALLY hates it (think it is gonna mess with the end resu lt). But I feel I am forced to use it in this case.<BR><BR>ANYWAY, I want to write the field if there is no error ... if there IS an error I want to write 00/00/0000.<BR>Can someone show me how to do this?<BR><BR>- Thanks<BR>- Nathan

Default what do u mean by error??

while inputting the date in the field??i didn&#039;t get u.

Nathan Masek Guest

Default Nevermind ....

The great Nathan has figured it out.<BR>I had originally set it up with On Error Resume Next and the page didnt work so I thought I did it wrong ... thats why I posted here.<BR><BR>Turns out the page wasnt working because of something else.<BR><BR>Anyway, its fixed.

Nathan Masek Guest

Default The error ...

occurs whenever I try to access the field in any way.<BR><BR>Response.Write<BR>CDate()<BR>If obj("field") = "" then<BR><BR>Anything ....<BR><BR>Its a moot point now though because I got it fixed.<BR><BR><BR><BR>