Hello,<BR><BR>I have a problem with the default document (default.asp) being run directly after another asp page (info.asp) is accessed. <BR><BR>The user accesses info.asp via a reference that identifies a particular record to be displayed e.g. "mywebserver/info.asp?person_id=12345678". This works fine but debugging info.asp on the server reveals the fact that as soon as info.asp is finished, code in default.asp is being rerun.<BR><BR>This behaviour only occurs when the website is accessed from a client PC used for testing. It does not occur when my PC is used, and is independent of the user logged in.<BR><BR>My current guess is that the problem may be to do with file type settings on the client, but I have not solved it yet.<BR><BR>Any ideas?<BR><BR>Cheers<BR><BR>David<BR><BR>PS. My web site has the Enable Default Document option set, and a default document of Default.asp. Switching this off stops the behaviour and solves my problem but does not explain the difference in client PCs.<BR>