Hi,<BR>I have following code in my .ASP file and I am trying to execute on my computer and it hangs....Until Timeout..But I can use the same thing on diffrent computer and it works like a charm. Can somebody help me..<BR>Here is what I have done already..<BR>1) IUSER_MYCOMPUTER has full control on c: emp and c: mp directory as well as TEMP and tmp variable for the WIN2000 is set right...<BR><BR>2) Both Computer are on WIN2000<BR><BR>Here is the code where I am hanging on to one computer but not the another..<BR>===================================== ===========================<BR>Const fsoForWriting = 2<BR><BR>Dim objFSO<BR>Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>&#039;Open the text file<BR>Dim objTextStream<BR>Set objTextStream = objFSO.OpenTextFile("c:inetpubwwwrootYahooYahoo.tx t", fsoForWriting, True)<BR><BR>===================================== ========================<BR>I know it is security problem but I am not sure what should I do. I tried to give full control to IUSER_?? to all directory under inetpubwwwwroot not luck..I am using personal webserver for WIN2000...It was working great couple of days ago and I am not sure why can&#039;t I do now..Something is changed which had scred up this thing..Please help !!!<BR>