VBScript syntax error doing my head in...

Thread: VBScript syntax error doing my head in...

Default VBScript syntax error doing my head in...

Hi<BR><BR>I am trying to create a global class that I can use to open MSAccess db&#039;s and run queries on them but an error is causing my plans for world domination to come to an abrupt and rude stop. I have glared at this code long enough to either assume my eyes are selectively blind or that the problem is with PWS which I am using for the develoment of the code ?<BR><BR>To me the code looks fine...<BR><BR>TIA<BR>JohnC<BR><BR>------ Error message -----<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript compilation error &#039;800a03ea&#039; <BR><BR>Syntax error <BR><BR>/classes/bunacDBConn.inc, line 12 <BR><BR>Set dbConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>^<BR>------ Code snippet ------<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Class bunacDBConn<BR><BR>Public strSqlgiven<BR>Public RecSet<BR><BR>Private objRS<BR>Private dbConn<BR><BR>Set dbConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>&#03 9;-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>&#039; ----- Declare and define class properties for database -----<BR>&#039;-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Private strDbPathFile<BR><BR>Public Property Get database<BR> database = strDbPathFile<BR>End Property<BR>..<BR>..<BR>..More asp/vbscript code..<BR>..<BR>..<BR>%&#062;

Default RE: VBScript syntax error doing my head in...

I reckon the problem is to do with the class declaration, does it work if you remove the class stuff?