Hello all, <BR><BR>Over the past couple of days I&#039;ve been reading all about ASP 3.0&#039;s ability to handle custom ASP error pages. I have managed to get it to work. However, here&#039;s what I&#039;m still unclear about. <BR><BR>Let&#039;s say I have the following code (I&#039;ve included line numbers for easier explanation): <BR><BR>-----------------------------------------------<BR> 1. &#060;%<BR> 2.<BR> 3. Dim objGood<BR> 4. Set objGood = CreateObject("GOOD.CLASS")<BR> 5.<BR> 6. Dim rstGood<BR> 7. Set rstGood = objGood.GetMyRecordset()<BR> 8.<BR> 9. Dim objBad<BR>10. Set objBad = CreateObject("BAD.CLASS")<BR>11.<BR>12. &#039;Object cleanup<BR>13. Set objGood = Nothing<BR>14. Set rstGood = Nothing<BR>15. Set objBad = Nothing<BR>16.<BR>17. %&#062;<BR>----------------------------------------------- <BR><BR>Let&#039;s say that an error is generated at line 10. From what I understand, at this point the IIS generates a 500;100 error and executes the Server.Transfer() method to pass the control to my handy-dandy custom ASP page. <BR><BR>Here is my dilema: <BR><BR>What about cleaning the objects that have already been created and used in my ASP page? <BR><BR>Aren&#039;t we going to get a memory leak since the cleanup code (lines 13-15) never get executed because we error at line 10? Does the object cleanup happen automatically? <BR><BR>How do you all handle object cleanup in your error handling?<BR><BR>I would appreciate your input!<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR><BR>Cornelia<BR>