Hello everyone. I hope this is the right place to be asking this question.<BR><BR>Our web-based application is currently makes use of several custom VBScript classes, each contained within their own separate file. For example, we have one class that creates a database connection and recordset, another class that prints a grid, another class that prints an add/update form, another class that prints a static display page, etc. Everything works fine as it is now, but now we&#039;d like to migrate these VBScript classes to VB6 and compile everything into a DLL. I&#039;ve made DLLs in VB6 before, so the question is not really how do I do this, but rather how *best* do I do this.<BR><BR>While we move to VB6, we&#039;d like to roll all these seperate classes into one class. As it is setup now, if you want to create page that has the contents of a recodset formatted into a grid, you have to include 2 files, the "DatabaseConnection" file and the "BuildGrid" file. On some pages, you have to include 3 or 4 files to accomplish what needs to be accomplished. It&#039;s tedious. We&#039;d like to have one line at the top of each page that exposes all our functionality.<BR>Instead of having to do this:<BR> &#060;!-- #include file = "DatabaseConnection.asp" --&#062;<BR> &#060;!-- #include file = "BuildGrid.asp" --&#062;<BR><BR>we&#039;d like to do this:<BR> Server.CreateObject("OurDLL.BigClass")<BR><BR>Now, rolling everything into a single class in VB will get the job done, but then we&#039;re looking at a 10,000 line document. That would be pretty ugly. I also don&#039;t want to have to create more than one class module in VB6. To me, that&#039;s no better than having multiple include files. What I&#039;d like to do is have only one class module and dump some of our functionality (like the DatabaseConnection) into a code module and simply call the necessary stuff from a class module.<BR><BR>Does that make sense? I&#039;d like to be able to package dissimilar classes into a single super-class, but at the same time, I&#039;d still like to be able to logically segment my code so that I don&#039;t have to worry about sorting through 10,000 lines of code. Are code modules in VB6 the best way to accomplish this, or is there a better way?<BR><BR>I&#039;ve done some simple testing and I was able to call a function in a code module and have it work just like it would if were actually in the class module itself, so I know that it&#039;s possible. I&#039;m just wondering if there are any drawbacks or alternatives to this approach.<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR><BR>Stephane