I am automate microsoft Word 97 using ASP. I haven&#039;t done anything complicated yet because I can&#039;t get even the most basic functions to work. I am probably making some stupid mistake that I haven&#039;t been able to pick up on myself.<BR><BR>Here is my code (albeit trivial):<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")<BR>objWord.Visibl e=True<BR>objWord.Documents.Open("e:Matt esting.doc")<BR>objWord.Documents.Words(3).Font.Bo ld = True<BR>objWord.Documents.Save<BR>objWord.Quit<BR> Set objWord = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I am attempting to make the 3rd word in testing.doc bold and then save the file. When I run this however, I get this error: <BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a01b6&#039; <BR><BR>Object doesn&#039;t support this property or method: &#039;objWord.Documents.Words&#039; <BR><BR>I looked at the heirarchy of the Word 97 object and I can&#039;t see where I am making a mistake. Any help is very much appreciated, thanks in advance.<BR><BR>-Matt