Help a newbie delete checked records

Thread: Help a newbie delete checked records

EDSL Guest

Default Help a newbie delete checked records

I posted yesterday and I still need help with this...<BR><BR>Check out the following URL and you&#039;ll get an idea of what I want (take notice of the left-most column with the "Delete" button and checkboxes)... <BR><BR> y=0220000&id_industry=0240000#table<BR><BR>How would my users delete records at their will? Kind of like a "delete checked" option for the user. Granted, I don&#039;t want these records to be deleted off the database itself...only for that particular user. I&#039;ve seen this type of thing around the &#039;net (done with Javascript, I think) so I know it can be done...but I haven&#039;t been able to get it to work. And I really need it. <BR><BR>Here&#039;s how the page works: The companies are being called onto the page according to their industry ID (meaning each industry has an ID number). Have a look at to get a feel of what this whole thing is (you can leave the user info forms blank but be sure to check a few industries).<BR><BR>Just FYI: If an individual company ID is needed to delete checked records off the page, there is an Auto-Numbered field in my database called "ID" where each individual company has its own ID number. <BR><BR>Thanks!

EDSL Guest

Default Hey fsteamz

I still had problems yesterday. Here&#039;s the post...<BR><BR><BR><BR>Thnx