Hi, <BR>As a part of a project, am creating an online shopping mall using asp.I am at present in the order confirmation page, where we can delete an selected item and update the shopping cart.I have kept a check box next to each of the item that a customer will order.If he/she decides to remove the item, they will have to tick the check box and click onto the delete item icon.This automatically goes into another asp page, where I see whether any of the check box is ticked, if yes I remove that item from that customer&#039;s table. I am having trouble in seeing whether that check box is ticked or not.I have placed a part of my code below.It would be really kind if someone could help me out. I had posted this question before and as per the reply I changed the code which I have shown below. <BR><BR>This is how I have created the check box: <BR><BR>checkbox(count)="P align=center&#062;&#060;INPUT id=checkbox1 name=checkbox1 type=checkbox value="&#060;%=strprod%&#062;"&#062;&#060;/P&#062;&#060;/TD&#062;" <BR>I was asked to include a product id as value.So what I did is got each of the product name for each check box and gave that as value to it. <BR>Once all the checkboxes are created I store this checkbox array in a session called:session("del_check")=checkbox <BR><BR>After clicking on the delete item, it goes to another asp page and the code in this page is: <BR><BR>checkbox=session("del_check") <BR>count=session("count")&#039;Tells the no of items in the cart <BR><BR>for i=1 to count <BR><BR>check= Request.form("checkbox1")<BR>chkarray=split(check, ", ")<BR><BR>if (chkarray=on) then --&#039;I get a mistake here at "On". --I do not know how to capture the checked or unchecked feature of the check box so that I can delete the respective items from the database. <BR><BR> sql1 = "DELETE FROM Jcp where Name=&#039;"&strtemp&"&#039; and Product=&#039;"&product(count)&"&#039; and Quantity=&#039;"&quantity(count)&"&#039; " <BR> Set Recordset1 = Connection3.Execute(sql1) <BR>end if <BR>Next <BR><BR>Thanx,<BR>Raja