OLE Driver Error

Thread: OLE Driver Error

Dave Kersting Guest

Default OLE Driver Error

Hi all,<BR><BR>Wondering if anyone has ever seen this error. I&#039;m having trouble trying to find some documentation on it.<BR><BR>"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80040e14&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot include Memo, OLE, or Hyperlink Object when you select unique values (client)."<BR><BR>The server I&#039;m using was recently wiped clean and then had NT4 placed back on it and upgraded to Win2000 Advanced Server using the upgrade software. I&#039;ve never received this error before so I&#039;m thinking it could be due to something I just haven&#039;t installed on the server. Currently, the server is pretty vanilla, didn&#039;t do much configuration from the default config.<BR><BR>I have a System DSN setup to my db so that&#039;s not the problem. Actually, when I took the System DSN off to see if it had an affect on the output, it didn&#039;t......I got the same error. <BR><BR>Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong here? I&#039;ve been banging my head against a wall for about a week now with this. Thanks in advance!<BR><BR>--Dave<BR>

peterjl@austec.net.au Guest

Default Show some code!