OK, I&#039;m really not sure how to ask this question but I am going to give it my best shot. I am currently working on a project that will involve building in a scheduling system for the end user to choose a pick up time and date. This schedule needs to be dynamically generated by information that the administrator of the system inputs. The information will be the date, the times available for pickup and how many customers are allowed to pick merchandise up at that time. So if the admin inputs 06/25/2001 with pick up times at 8:00, 8:30, and 9:00 and 2 available positions per time slot, I need the ability to dynamically generate this information and have it stored in a SQL database so the end user can pick the time for delivery. *If there are 2 slots available I need the system to flag the 3rd user who attempts to schedule a pick up at that time. (*This part I have written and functioning). The format for the time slots available will be something like 80001-80002, 83001-83002. If any of this makes any sense at all and some one can provide me with any help in this matter I would be greatly appreciative.<BR><BR>Thanks <BR><BR>Wes