Interdev debugging problem

Thread: Interdev debugging problem

Default Interdev debugging problem

As I am trying to debug an ASP project in Visual InterDev 6.0, I notice that it is only stepping through the HTML and JavaScript. The VBScript code isn&#039;t showing up at all. Also, I keep getting this message box popping up saying "Source is not available for the current statement." I can&#039;t debug properly. I am using visual sourcesafe, but I have the code loaded on my machine locally and am running 2000 professional and it is through the local IIS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Kyle

Elizabeth Fisher Guest

Default RE: Interdev debugging problem

Kyle,<BR><BR>I was reading about this just this morning. Right click on your project in your project explorer (within Interdev), and select PROPERTIES. Then click on the LAUNCH tab and click on the box that lets you enable server-side script debugging.<BR><BR>I have a related problem that I&#039;m hoping someone can help with. I am using Interdev 6.0 and Windows 98, and I cannot debug AT ALL. The option that I described above is greyed out. I&#039;d really appreciate any pointers. <BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Elizabeth Fisher<BR>